Thursday, February 4, 2010

Carb-omb


Carb-omb

I've never known a world where the sky was pink like cake and the clouds were brown like chocolate. So, I made that happen. I used spray paint to do it, brown and pink paint to be exact. That's way cheaper than hiring an astronomer to find such a planet, not to mention what spaceship gas costs these days to get there. On planets that have cake skies and chocolate clouds it tends to rain pastries in the morning and cookies at night. I'm not really a morning person, but I like pastries (a bunch) so I thought that if I were to visit this planet, I might not get see so many pastries because I'd probably be asleep when it would be raining pastries. So I went to Hong Kong, where they have pastries made of squishy stuff at super cheap prices and I bought a deluge worth. I applied them with glue and my best scientific guess as to how pastry-based rain would look falling from chocolate clouds in a pink cake sky. The doily is the only piece of artistic license involved, the rest being hard science of course. Raining doilies would be ridiculous. It just doesn't happen.

Matthew Na Sal

No comments:

Post a Comment